The Mission of the Barrow County Chamber of Commerce is to promote economic growth and to serve as an advocate for all members and the community.
Business focused, success driven, results oriented, professionalism, integrity.
What is the Chamber of Commerce?
- A voice for change, supporting governmental, education, and community advancement.
- Providing hundreds of direct phone referrals, exposure, and networking opportunities.
- A non-profit organization started in 1947, working to promote prosperity in Barrow County for and through our business membership
- The destination for local employers, bringing together the small and large in local business, to identify opportunities, resource needs, and create solutions
- The source of hundred of packets of member information each year to people looking to locate to our area.
- Providing discounts on small business health insurance and member-to-member discounts.
- Working with Major employers to maintain and grow their local presence…meeting our members’ needs.
Come see us Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and on Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.